And my final assessment is submitted!!!
These are some screenshots from the game prototype I made. Nothing too fancy but with no experience in Unity I am pretty happy with how it came out! I might make a video soon so you can see it working, but for now I hope you like these!
(Some animations I made for the characters that I never actually got working)
A friend asked how I do this thing, so I decided to make a tutorial for it! FYI, this is Photoshop CS5. Hope it helps in some way! If there’s anything that completely confuses you, don’t hesitate to ask me. :)
Here is a fullsize version.
(This font’s exclamation point looks too much like an “L,” so I apologize for sounding too excited in my tutorial.)
Theme #6: Tied to the Land (Revamp)
STATIC PREVIEW | DOWNLOAD
Hey, everyone! I finally revamped the last of my old, old themes. The original was really glitch and basically past the point of no return, so I just re-did it. Well, it includes:
- Two columns of 400px-wide posts (no you can’t change it to one column so don’t even ask).
- An icon in the middle (not your blog’s icon, so you can upload any image you want).
- Two separate blog titles different from the actual title.
- Every single color and background in this theme can be changed, as well as the fonts in the theme and the size of the font in the theme.
- Eight customizable links at the header, as well as a drop-down description that can be as long as you want.
- Toggle options for Webkit Scrollbar, Style My Tooltips, background stretch to fit the screen, showing tags at the bottom of each post, etc.
- NEW! Some people complained about the post info icons not showing up (because they don’t use Chrome) so I added the option to convert the post info into regular text.
Please like or reblog if you use this theme!
Some of you may have noticed my theme going a bit funny, so I decided I would (after quite a long time) change my theme! I stuck with this wonderful person again cause they have everything I want in a theme, so go check them out and go check out my blog to see what I’ve done!
Pissy little Sonny Yun for you because I love you
Where would Marcus most like to live in the world?
Marcus is pretty content in Australia, but if he were to choose anywhere else he would probably go to Canada. Not very exotic, but he’s heard good things and met some really cool Canadians! Plus he enjoys the cold.
(asked by limalionheart)
Scribbles of an idea I had!
Plus some bonus Game Plan sneaking in the bottom…
A wicked fuck-ton of feline anatomy references.
[From various sources]
ORAS is literally going to be the greatest game in existence because look at this. team magma is so nice and organized and serious right
and then there’s TEAM AQUA
i love pokemon. i love pokemon so much iw ill marry gamefrea K
What kind of mythical pet would George have if he could?
George loves heights and the idea of flying! Plus griffins are super majestic!!! :)
(asked by limalionheart)
I couldn’t fit everyone into this pic of last week’s Drawing Night. About eighteen people came thru! Really big one. Thanks everybody for coming. See ya next month!
AND/OR: get along to Ladies’ Drawing Auxiliary on Thursday Sep 25 and hear from Alex Clark and Jasmine Padua!
I went to this! I had a really fun time and look forward to the next one I can go to! ^_^